Lying low in the valley of the River Cover in the Yorkshire Dales, Holy Trinity Church in Coverham offers a haven for walkers and visitors alike. The building is of thirteenth-century origin and has a calm, light interior.
A prominent feature of the church is the brightly coloured tiling in the reredos in the South Aisle. These tiles were manufactured by Maw & Co, founded in 1850 by brothers George and Arthur Maw. By the end of the 19th century, Maw & Co was one of the largest tile factories in the world.
Holy Trinity Church was vested into the care of the Churches Conservation Trust in 1987.
Greeting inside reads: "With best wishes for Christmas and the New Year"
Packs contain 10 cards with envelopes.
Image Credit: Graham White (2022) www.libervitae.co.uk